Mukesh Ambani is the chairman, managing director and one of the largest shareholders at Reliance Industries Limited. Reliance Industries Limited handles petrochemicals, refining, and takes part in the oil and gas areas.
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is regarded the second most valued company in India according to market value. In 2015, Ambani was ranked fifth in philanthropy within in India.
Makesh Ambani’s networth is 22.3 billion dollars, and as of 2017, he is considered the richest man in all Asia.
Mukesh has also served as the board of directors of the Bank of America, and the international advisory board for the Council on Foreign Relations.
Mukesh Ambani shares some important and motivating quotes to drive you to become a great entrepreneur.
20 Inspirational Mukesh Ambani quotes
- “All of us, in a sense, struggle continuously all the time, because we never get what we want. The important thing which I’ve really learned is how do you not give up, because you never succeed in the first attempt.” –Mukesh Ambani
- “You have to manage money. Particularly with market economies. You may have a great product, but if your bottom line bustm then that’s it.” –Mukesh Ambani
- “I have turned into a big nature fan as well… I can afford it more today. These childhood influences have shaped me into what I am today.” –Mukesh Ambani
- “The organizational architecture is really that a centipede walks on hundred legs and one or two don’t counts. So, if I lose one or two legs, the process will go on, the organization will go on, the growth will go on.” –Mukesh Ambani
- “I don’t think that ambition should not be in the dictionary of entrepreneurs. But our ambition should be realistic. You have to realise that you can’t do everything.” –Mukesh Ambani
- “A third track running at that time, apart from academics and the fun stiff, was that my father shared with me his passion for business and entrepreneurship form very early on. Even when I was in high school, I used to spend long hours at office on weekends.” –Mukesh Ambani
- “Relationships and trust. This is the bedrock of life.” –Mukesh Ambani
- “Today I see a billion people as a billion potential consumers, an opportunity to generate value for them and to make a return for myself” –Mukesh Ambani
- “It is important to achieve our goals, but not at any cost.” –Mukesh Ambani
- “Dance to your own music and take some risks in life, because it is often the risk taker who changes the course of history… and contribute to the well-being of millions of lives.” –Mukesh Ambani
- “I think that our fundamental belief is that for us growth is a way of life and we have to grow at all times.” –Mukesh Ambani
- “Mahatma Gandhi’s dream of self-reliance can be attained by making use of Internet and technology.” –Mukesh Ambani
- “I personally think that money can do very little. And this has been my experience all across.” –Mukesh Ambani
- “My view is to give everyone the space to grow in his own way. When you see restructuring or separations in a family [firm], value has almost always been destroyed. This is the first case where value has been enhanced. In that way it has been a win-win ending.” –Mukesh Ambani
- “Essentially, whoever is successful, whoever is going to do things that make a difference, is going to be talked about.” –Mukesh Ambani
- “Everybody has equal opportunity and I think that is true for everything.” –Mukesh Ambani
- “It is important to remember, there are no overnight successes. You will need to be dedicated, single-minded, and there is no substitute to hard work.” –Mukesh Ambani
- “Any business that has the soul purpose of making money is not worth doing.” –Mukesh Ambani
- “Business must serve a larger societal purpose.” –Mukesh Ambani
- “Fill your years and minds with melodies of optimism.” – Mukesh Ambani